Rolling roaded today !

slimjimvw

Jul 28, 2006
Exeter , Devon
Rolling roaded today ! Graphs !

Had my Cupra dyno'd at powerstation in tewkesbury today ! It made just under 201bhp and 244lbs ft (330nm).

The current car spec is:

Forge FMIC
Forge TIP
Supersprint cat back exhaust
Twister filter
Revo stage 1

I'm really pleased with that as powerstations rollers are pretty accurate (certainly not flattering) and i think thats about the right figures for the mods !

Picture003.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Last edited:

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
it has 160lb/ft as standard lol
u mean 244?

in which case torque seems good but i think i would have hoped for just a little more power really
with the tip and the fmic i would have been expecting between 205-210

still its not bad

Last edited:

T7ODD

Nice one, I'm visiting P-Torque in Wolverhampton on Wednesday and then I'm going on the rolling road 3 days later. Fingers crossed for figures similar to or better than yours :p :lol:
It will be interesting as I have the same mods as you except a Laguna FMIC, not a Forge :D

slimjimvw

Jul 28, 2006
Exeter , Devon
Where is Power Station in the business estate ? I popped up at about 4pm today after i finally got my car back from Allards just out of interest but couldn`t find the place. :confused:

Yeah , its in the estate just of the motorway , literally 2 mins !

Just noticed devonmikeyboy & T7ODD , your both really local to me , i'm in Exeter !

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon

Just noticed devonmikeyboy & T7ODD , your both really local to me , i'm in Exeter !

I know its in the estate but i couldn`t find it when i driving around, even had their post code in the sat/nav. Where in the estate is it? I know i am stupid but i didn`t know i was blind as well ! :blink:

slimjimvw

Jul 28, 2006
Exeter , Devon
Cool! I think there's a SEAT meet at Exeter services monthly but I've never been and not sure when the next one is. I ought to go show my face. Nice torque figure anyway, I'd be chuffed with that.

Never knew there was a meet there ? I'm part of a vag club in this area , you outta come along to one our meets mate , would be awesome to see a few more cupras !

Check out the forum swdubs.co.uk/forum

roderrs

Nov 3, 2006

im from plymouth and my g/f is in uni at exeter i shall be around exeter on wednesday.