RS Focus Mk2 Frozen White.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Jesus £30k on a Foci!!! Insane... But if you enjoy it that's the main thing. Capable car fair play.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
There ya go :funk: I didn't think new users were unable to use smilies. But yes you were right to drool over the Focus, it's a lovely looking motor.

IMMA_Barry

i regeisterd a few months agon and never really bothered being active, one day i hope to send pms, but that day will come when the time is right:clap:

IMMA_Barry

30k but worth it, I have sat in one and was pretty shocked, at that stage I was driving a 300bhp silvia and the focus felt quicker

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
30K on a ford is to much for me but they are a nice motor.

like dave says earlier in his thread, his kids have grown up and left home, just him and his mrs now. so its his turn to enjoy the friuts of his hard earned wedge. exactly what im going to do in god knows how many years time!! enjoy it while you can because you carnt take it with you when you meet your maker!!

RS Dave

Nov 18, 2010
Durham
Hi Guys and Gals I finally got the RS on the dyno, and the figures back up how the car feels, 3 maps for you.

Map 1 std Map

img046-1.jpg

Map 2 MP350 upgrade.

img048-2.jpg

Map 3 MP350 + Inlet plenum.

img063-1.jpg

Next stage Full Milltek system.

OldSpeckledBen

Jun 8, 2010
Leicester
Very nice looking car matey, awesome stance :thumbup:

Thats some very good gains from just the inlet :), i would love to hear what she will sound like with the Milltek :D Are you getting a resonated or non res??

RS Dave

Nov 18, 2010
Durham
Very nice looking car matey, awesome stance :thumbup:

Thats some very good gains from just the inlet :), i would love to hear what she will sound like with the Milltek :D Are you getting a resonated or non res??
I'm in two minds whether to go 200 cel sport cat, non resonated, or de cat resonated, whats your views and why.

chopper-lew

Jan 29, 2011
Helensburgh, Scotland
I'm in two minds whether to go 200 cel sport cat, non resonated, or de cat resonated, whats your views and why.

Hi dave, a fellow RS owner here :D

Liking the FW very much, are you a member of any RS forums?

I went for the blueflame 100 cell sports cat. I wanted a de-cat but the insurance company wouldnt touch it as they said 'it makes the car a known MOT failure' (im with admiral)

The 100 cell is not as free flowing as the de-cat obviously, but it is as non restricted as you can get whilst keeping things legal (with my ins company anyway, others may be different)

It also stops any engine warning lights coming on. The exhaust is definatly personal taste. I have a blueflame non-res and love it. A tiny bit of drone is apparent between 2500-3000 revs, but its not intrusive.

Good choice in car bud!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.