ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
From beginning to now

Photo-0028.jpg

Photo-0009.jpg

DSCF2439.jpg

DSCF2833.jpg

mini-DSCF2843.jpg

mini-DSCF2845.jpg

mini-DSCF2847.jpg

mini-DSCF2850.jpg

Last edited:

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Great progress you've made there, nice and shiney too, best pic has to be
the one you are using for you're Sig. Shame u dont have the cupra
power whats next on the cards then some lowering?

lukekbrown

Browner
Mar 1, 2008
Reading
Where did you get the rims from and how much if you don't mind me asking?

I've been looking for a mint set to come up but they just haven't

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
£200 minus tyres in mint condition, got them good deal because my bro works with seat and has done some favours for the guy i got them from, was 175 for tyres, 375 all in....

next on the cards is lowerin and then some tints.....then al look into the rest of the cupra style kit....might order springs tomorrow

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
it aint darker anymore bud, i tane it back to the bodyshop like 2 days later and they resprayed it the correct colour, he admitted he done it emotion red rather than flash red, so its all matching now.....and no mate no mods done since bumper and colour coded mirrors, infact yeah there is....i have a cupra rear spoiler now, not in those pics but its on, i promise haha. just really on the search for cupra rear bumper but not having much luck, still want to lower, tint, cupra or fr back box, might consider new rear lights but al see, want black interior and black door cards.....not much lol, too much money to do now tho, all in good time.

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
something i was thinking of doing was removing the aerial completely and gettin the little BWW shark fin type look, dno if it would suit the ibiza but certainly a different mod

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
the cupra rear and Fr bumpers are the same....you can spray your interior black.

i never knew that, i just checke on google, like compaired the 2 and seems u r rite, i always thought they were different.....as for spraying the interior, think i will pass, would rather just get the proper ones lol. mite spray the door cards, what kinda paint would i use?

Last edited:

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
mate search threads for black interior...there have been a few of us tha have done it...mine came out GREAT!

i have completely removed my ariel..to make way for my black roof.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.