ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

mcculloch

SEAT LEON ST FR 2.0TDI
Mar 25, 2008
Kilmarnock Scotland
Mate I love it, looks quite unique..saw u shooting past me outside police station bout 5pm I was coming out car park...Tbh i like the back section would just have made teh front longer

Dec 5, 2007
Kilmarnock, Ayrshire
I really like the look of it, and love the bit on the boot that the others don't like as much.

Hard to really tell from all the light in the photos - hopefully i'll see it about!

The bridge is closed as it goes to this science museum - which looks like the telly tubbys home ( under the grass ). It's now closed and although there are gates there, they have removed some of the bridge :)

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
cheers folks. yeh the photos were quite bright with the sun so was hard to give it its justice but i like it n yeh dus look better in the flesh as alot of things do

coliniv

Mar 1, 2008
Kilmarnock, Scotland
Looking the part now :) Next on the list to be done is that bloody rattle, will get to it on Saturday.

The pictures don't do the graphics justice. Looks even nicer close up.

coliniv

Mar 1, 2008
Kilmarnock, Scotland
You're gonna get bombarded with complete random questions now! Have fun [B)]

lol bring it on.

Okay mk4 ibiza washer pipes come off under abs unit, inner tailgate trim at 1/4 panel and at rear washer pump.

mk1 leon water leaks mainly come in through door regulator panels, remove and seal. Pollen filter housings and some bulkheads also cause leaks.

Thats all the questions answered for now haha, anymore just PM me and I'll try help out

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
haha yeah i do like the white beezas, unfortunate events last night, got reversed into and got a big ass dent in the car now, long story short some folk just cant drive, £517 worth of repairs but he said he will pay rather than go through insurance

3351009038a10208684831l1.jpg

that all sounds familier

i have to get quotes tomorrow

DSC00975.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

Dec 5, 2007
Kilmarnock, Ayrshire
the other guy over-shot the turn lol. so revesed back onto the main road while sportrider was comming out of the junction. How you over-shoot a turn like that i don't know lol

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members