SEAT 100PD FMIC maybe

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
ive had a look at the etka pics n from wat ive seen of a fellow members car , i reckon the 130 version will fit , or do u know otherwise

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
stoneyfordNI said:
well if u were realyy positively definately remappin ur 100pd the 130 would be great, cos on my standardish car its fantastic

So if it fits then its shouldnt matter if I was/ AM getting it remapped as the remap shoudl sort the rest out. Surely the more the better?

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
only people with small turbos say that ,

if u put a large intercooler in and u dont have the flow of air for it , u will experience turbo lag , lots of it

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
stoneyfordNI said:
only people with small turbos say that ,

if u put a large intercooler in and u dont have the flow of air for it , u will experience turbo lag , lots of it

typical just after I had decided to mod the bloody thing.

This is going to be alot hard if Forge cant help me out here. Just wished I lived closer as I would have jumped at the chance to be a development car.

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
stoneyfordNI said:
if ur remapping it a 130 would do , u can borrow mine if u need to find out lol,

now we are talking. Would be good to no the effects it would have . Ill let you have some fun with it first lol. You planning on taking the bumper off anytime soon :p

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
jason leese said:
had a 130 got a 100 want a 160

150 can be had from the 100.

I think deveontupia had 150+ from his 100Pd Furby with a remap and FMIC. So with abit more work 160 "could" if your lucky be had.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.