Seat sound retrofit issue

Jun 5, 2020
Hi all,

I have a seat leon sc 2014 and recently had a mib1 to mib RF conversion done, unfortunately my seat sound system which I had installed on my mib1 system is not working properly on the mib2, the 9vd active option is enabled but still the sub and speaker config is not right, can anyone help at all as my head is completely baffled.

Dannnnn

Dec 9, 2018
Hampshire
If you can join the Facebook groups. There is a guy on there who does all the retrofitting so will be able to help you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Hi all,

I have a seat leon sc 2014 and recently had a mib1 to mib RF conversion done, unfortunately my seat sound system which I had installed on my mib1 system is not working properly on the mib2, the 9vd active option is enabled but still the sub and speaker config is not right, can anyone help at all as my head is completely baffled.
I would suggest contacting whoever did the retrofit, do you have access to VCDS? Also is the separate Subwoofer adjustment shown in your sound settings?

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
Hi all,

it needs to be activated by vcp they need to flash the unit to tell the system subwoofer is present, i had to do the same

Jun 5, 2020
anyone close who has vcp there is zdc file which needs to be applied to the unit.

I had a zdc file down with vag yet clearly is the wrong one, does anyone know which file it is, and if there is anyone in the bristol area who could do this

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members