Harwood

Jan 9, 2022
Durham, NE England
I'm interested in having the Seat Sound fitted, do you include any sound deadening services too? Just to stop the door speakers from rattling above medium volume and the rattles in general.

I'm interested in having the Seat Sound fitted, do you include any sound deadening services too? Just to stop the door speakers from rattling above medium volume and the rattles in general.
We can install sound deadening, price wise you'd be best buying it yourself - we can't currently get it any cheaper than you could

We'd charge at our hourly rate for the installation

Feb 15, 2022
Do you know when you’ll next have stock of the hatchback version of the upgrade? Went onto your website today and saw it was out of stock along with the spare wheel insert.

wr6warren

Jun 19, 2018
Sorry about the thread revival, but just came across your website and then this post, I see the Leon ST kit is out of stock on the website, is it ever likely to come back into stock?

Thanks!

Leonfrdiesel184

Apr 18, 2022
Hi mate can I ask of the top of your head just an estimate what would it cost roughly to sound deaden my 5 door hatchback thanks mate not going to hold you to it mate just wanted an estimate thanks again

Apr 19, 2023
I have the sub and dash speaker from my other seat that went for breaking is it possible to come to you and get it installed with the things that I already have? Thank you

Feb 19, 2024
Hey i installed the seat sound kit and it works perfectly but only one problem when i raise the subwoofer all door speakers subwoofer raises too , is there any way to make only seat sound kit that i installed raises

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.