seatcupra.net sticker

ecosse1986

May 5, 2009
Fife, Scotland
Hi folks

recently purchased a seat cupra.net sticker obv going to be putting it on the ibiza

never seen a picture of what it looked like it was the smaller frosted effect outward one

has anyone got one of these and where have all placed them on your car

jamest87

lead foot
Feb 10, 2009
thanet. margate
this is what i have mate.. its at the left of the rear window.. i did have a big one on in the middle but thought it looked abit chavy so i changed it to a little one..this is the only pic i could find with the sticker on..
P1050129.jpg

benuk

Dec 12, 2008
UK
vinyl store there is a link on the forum page at the top, I steered away from the frosted ones and a few people said they are not very clear. Not the best pic but they are chrome.

SCNsticker.jpg

Mine is in the same place as aimez.

ecosse1986

May 5, 2009
Fife, Scotland
just wandering i may get some rear window tints in the near future xmas pressie off the fiance maybe lol see if ive got the sticker on the outside rear window will it have to be removed for the tint?

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
I've got the frosted ones. I like them as they're subtle. They're on the side windows similar to Aimez, but closer to the B pillar. You can just make them out here.

13rebadged2.jpg

That reminds me of someone from here who had tints and got internal SCN stickers, but couldn't see them as a result. :lol:

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
got an itched external one on rear windscreen, just under the 3rd brake light...if you have tints the internal ones wont show through!...just bit of advice as i made this mistake!

ecosse1986

May 5, 2009
Fife, Scotland
Ordered one and recieved it stuck it to the car and its different from what i ordered does anyone know whens the best time to contact mork /vinylstore? sent an email nothing back yet!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members