Secondary Air Injection System: Incorrect Flow Detected

T7ODD

I replaced all my vacuum lines at lunchtime with 3mm silicone hose as a lot of them were perishing and thought this may be the cause of the problem BUT I found an end of one of them completely off! I'm not sure what it was off from, but it was the round metal thing under the TIP/N75 valve area. It must have come off when changing the TIP - Doh! :lol:
The fault took about a week to appear and 2 days after I cleared it with VAG COM. Time to clear again but doubt it will be back.

R0b

Nov 3, 2006
Hey guys, i bought Sedgers car off him and i'm still having the same problem with it!

I clear the light but every 60 miles or so it will keep coming back on!

Car's going into a garage tomorrow and while they're sorting my clutch out they're going to have a look as to why it keeps coming on.

If i find anything out i'll let you guys know

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Had this code come up tonight. Sounded a bit weird on start up and thats it.

Gonna ditch the waste of space thing over xmas anyway.

MR Ibiza Cupra

Feb 17, 2006
London
:) If your car boosts any higher than it should i.e if your car is set to run a maximum of say 1.5 bar and it boost to 1.6 bar then that fault code will appear.

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
:) If your car boosts any higher than it should i.e if your car is set to run a maximum of say 1.5 bar and it boost to 1.6 bar then that fault code will appear.

Eh? A bit of a stupid statement that.

These engines are known for boost spikes so in theory everyone should get this error.

Today 21:21
bucky boy Ditch what phil ?

Secondary air injection system. Doesnt serve that much of a purpose on out cars to start with.

bucky boy

mk3 ibiza cupra owner
Jan 27, 2005
scotland
Think i have just found my problem one of my vac pipes is burst in two places. :D Heres hoping as i have had not much luck over the past few weeks with fault codes.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.