• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Ian_1690

Guest
I Just Bought My Mk4 (56) Ibiza Last Month Arnold Clark Said They Serviced It And Gave It An Mot! Just Recently A Spanner Has Came Up Sayin 600 Next To It! It Counted Down to 0 After I Had Done 600 Miles And Now It Flashes ISPN With The Spanner When I Turn The Ignition! Is This Somthin Serios Or Arnold Clark Have Forgot To Reset It After Servicing It? :confused:
 
I Just Bought My Mk4 (56) Ibiza Last Month Arnold Clark Said They Serviced It And Gave It An Mot! Just Recently A Spanner Has Came Up Sayin 600 Next To It! It Counted Down to 0 After I Had Done 600 Miles And Now It Flashes ISPN With The Spanner When I Turn The Ignition! Is This Somthin Serios Or Arnold Clark Have Forgot To Reset It After Servicing It? :confused:

Reset it yourself.

lots of threads on how to do it.