Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Looks minted patrick ;)

Car looks great pal.. :thumbsup:

Cheers guys! Very pleased.

Will google them!!

Did they do the roof as well?

How much? Or how much for just the bumper mate?

Will give them a ring on Monday!

Yeah they did the roof, front lip and the bit between the CupraR spoiler and roof for 140. 30 quid deposit and 110 on the day. Took 1.5hrs. Front lip and bit after the roof and before spoiler were 10 quid each

Mention my name when you call :) we're prob getting our alloys done there

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Cheers guys! Very pleased.

Yeah they did the roof, front lip and the bit between the CupraR spoiler and roof for 140. 30 quid deposit and 110 on the day. Took 1.5hrs. Front lip and bit after the roof and before spoiler were 10 quid each

Mention my name when you call :) we're prob getting our alloys done there

Not too bad mate!!!

So it'd only cost me 10 quid for the lip? Would they do it or tell me to **** off for such a small bit of work?

Is it at the industrial estate as if you are going towards tesco/coast road from work?

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Not too bad mate!!!

So it'd only cost me 10 quid for the lip? Would they do it or tell me to **** off for such a small bit of work?

Is it at the industrial estate as if you are going towards tesco/coast road from work?

Haha yeah they might charge more because the material is more than 10 quid haha. It was only that for us because it was essentially material left over from the roof

It's in the industrial estate. So road to the right of Shell, and 2nd right.

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Haha yeah they might charge more because the material is more than 10 quid haha. It was only that for us because it was essentially material left over from the roof

It's in the industrial estate. So road to the right of Shell, and 2nd right.

Hopefully I'll get charged less and have your left overs ;)

Did u get it gloss black??

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Finally some sportlines on. Didn't expect the improvement in handling. What a difference. And looks amazing ;)
dete5u2y.jpg

ypy3u2aj.jpg

masu7uba.jpg

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise