Shnazzle's 2010 Yellow CupraR

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
The first one is pretty simple but effective. Its the ducting off a mk5 golf and fit directly right inside the heatshield.

The 2nd is a bit more complex. Its inside the wheel arch and comes out right on the filter itself and gives big airflow.

At Helen's request; added some yellowing to the fogs. She actually did some of the work too! Unscrewed and took off a fog light vent, put on film, put vent back on :) Success. Looks a lot better than I thought it would. Great with the yellow of the car

edyba5es.jpg

uteze5yq.jpg

Good work dude! I've had mine done for a while now.. Looks good IMO!

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Good work dude! I've had mine done for a while now.. Looks good IMO!

Yeah I really like it more than I thought I would. Good call from the Mrs :)
Saw a BTCC 57 plate yellow Leon today at the MetroCentre (parked 2 cars away from us) that didn't have them and it looked off haha

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Defo for sale? Why?
Yup. No rush but definitely grown out of it. Also, modding two cars at once is not working. Neither car is where I wanted them to be by now haha!
So just going to focus on the MR2,get it pristine, visually and mechanically. Get a comfy cruiser in the meantime.
Who knows in a few years we'll get a properly quick car

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
The deed is done. Goodbye Puk our lovely LCR. It's definitely one of the best cars we've owned and I will miss it. I'll be dead sad leaving it at the dealer.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members