Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

45SET

ITS [ASSET] DAMNIT
Aug 21, 2004
My car

nothing special should be getting Eibach's and Koni's come new year....... 30-40 mm drop :drool: :drool:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
rich-t said:
what rear wiper mod is that mate? :drool:
its a pug smooth one,oh go on its also on a saxo too :redface: i had to relocate the washer mind,took it up to the centre hole where the old spoiler wasfitted into the rear screen.not a hard job tbh

Copper Cupra

Dec 16, 2002
Exeter
Some very nice MK2's there, Simon's is looking very low, and shiney! :D Some nice photography pics there as well!

I would upload the ones I have of mine... but haven't got a clue how to, and they're not resized, which I haven't got a clue how to do either! :rolleyes:
Mines in my sig anyway!.. It's the only time I ever get to really see it, as I only use it as a weekend fun-car!
:thumbup:

-=Rob=-

Beer or Car?
Dec 14, 2002
South West
Visit site
Copper Cupra said:
I would upload the ones I have of mine... but haven't got a clue how to, and they're not resized, which I haven't got a clue how to do either! :rolleyes:
Mines in my sig anyway!.. It's the only time I ever get to really see it, as I only use it as a weekend fun-car!

Jon - Shall I do it for you???!!! Here's one of your copper (Brown!) Ibiza and one of my old red Gti looking quite shiney!!!

Copper Cupra

Dec 16, 2002
Exeter
ryand said:
Nice one guys!

Jon, I think our cars are almost identical!!!! :clap:

Think they are pretty much identical! They're probably twins, as mine originally came from Derek Warwicks in Bournemouth! I've got a Remus system, and yours is a 20VT back-box isn't it? Other than that they are! They do look good, you should get some pics of yours on here! :thumbup:

Rob, thanks for putting that one on for me! I've got some better ones I'll E-mail them to you! :D

P.S. Rob, it's not brown as the V5 states, it's Metalic rust-affect!!! :roflmao:

Last edited:
Copper Cupra said:
Think they are pretty much identical! They're probably twins, as mine originally came from Derek Warwicks in Bournemouth! I've got a Remus system, and yours is a 20VT back-box isn't it? Other than that they are! They do look good, you should get some pics of yours on here! :thumbup:

Rob, thanks for putting that one on for me! I've got some better ones I'll E-mail them to you! :D

P.S. Rob, it's not brown as the V5 states, it's Metalic rust-affect!!! :roflmao:

Pics of mine are already posted earlier in this thread!!
Not quite twins as mine started life from a dealership on the Isle of Wight.
Yes V5 states Brown but we all know its metallic copper!
20VT exhaust, cat back, and 20VT wheels, new suspension coming soon. :thumbup:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise