Side skirt and FR bumper price

Xe

How much do the side skirts cost painted? ...and how much more to be fitted?

Also how much is the FR bumper painted and fitted (don't think I could fit that one myself lol).

Cheers :)

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

the skirts are around £200

as for painting and fitting would be down to the bodyshop you use

Irfan

bham_fr

I do really want the side skirts, but the price is a bit high for me...

quote from listers in cov:

Sideskirts To supply only £199.99
OR
Sideskirts £170.21
Paint £248.00
Fitting £128.00
VAT £ 95.58
TOTAL FITTED PRICE £641.79

i would have thought it'd be cheaper in an indy bodyshop, but they'd have to come recommended..

s3quence

Aug 16, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
I do really want the side skirts, but the price is a bit high for me...

quote from listers in cov:

Sideskirts To supply only £199.99
OR
Sideskirts £170.21
Paint £248.00
Fitting £128.00
VAT £ 95.58
TOTAL FITTED PRICE £641.79

i would have thought it'd be cheaper in an indy bodyshop, but they'd have to come recommended..

Jesus, i think im in the wrong job!

345nicholas

fr bumpers

the fr bumpers are very easy to fit will take about 1 hr each
if you are interested i have a set of fr bumpers for sale they are emotion red but are easy to paint my email address is [email protected]

Xe

Can anyone recommend anywhere between Glasgow and Edinburgh that can paint and/or fit a new front bumper?

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I was quoted £350 (inc VAT) to paint and fit the side skirts and bootlid spoiler from the main stealer.

wag

I paid £200 for side skirts from main stealer and was quoted £369 to paint and fit:wtf: , but instead had them fitted and painted at independant bodyshop for £268 total £568.:D

Aug 20, 2005
stafford
Have a look on ebay for the bumper, I have seen a few being sold by dealers. I think that if you order a btcc kit from new the dealership fits them and keeps your old bumpers and sell em, therefore there may be some new ones for sale?:think: Very sneaky if you ask me for people getting the kits but maybe good for you:D

345nicholas

i would take £150 for them if your collecting you can call me if you like on 07769610161 thanks nick

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.