side skirt help

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
i phoned my body repair shop today to see how hes getting on with my car, he said he would half me for side skirts if i was interested so i said i dont reely have money but went for a look anyways, i found these

http://www.seat.co.uk/generator/su/uk/SEAT/site/Service/original-accessories/main.html

these are the sport ones offererd by seat

they price at £140 but i cud get them for about £100 through my bro

i want opinions, has anyone put these on there car if so can we get some pics up, i dno what to do i cant reely afford to do this but cud just say f*8k it and go into overdraft lol, i would only need to pay like £50 maybe £60 to get them

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
6L0071610.jpg

ordered now, costing me about £50 inc painting, ad say thats a bargain :D

Last edited:

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
Not really a fan of the seat ones, there where some nice ones kicking about ages ago I cant remember the make of them though. No good for a really lowered car anyway

Aimez

Someone with a red mk4 got them recently can't remember who now really buggin me as he put pics up on his readers ride (not the car above as he did not have that Aero bodykit on) but everyone was suprised how good they looked ont he tight car and I really liked them myself. Think there are some Polo ones that fit as well. True not good on a lowered car thou.

Edit very confused it was you who fitted skirts?!http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=172920&page=14

Last edited:

Aimez

lol I know I didn't look at who posted just read it! Been thinking about getting these skirts myself now I will have both bumpers upgraded. How are you getting on with them can't remember if you said the car was lowered do they come too near curbs?

Aimez

I have been completely put off by a series of threads on here showing coilovers leaking and people saying you have to strip them 12 times a year to maintain them. I can't even fit them myself in the first place and seriously I have better things to do than spend a day a month doing that especially in Winter after spending all that money!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.