SOLD - Crafoo's Mk2 LCR Speed Blue - Meet the successor!

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
It is amazing how clean these cars are underneath.

Just had word back from the importers and the imperfections are currently being sorted by their bodyshop guys, so the stone chip on the front bumper will be fixed, along with anything else they find :D

Sammae

Hotshots k1
Oct 11, 2014
Bristol
Hotshots k1

Hi crazy fool your new car looks mean dude! Done a rally experience (gift)in 1 of yours soooooo fast! Happy days [B)]

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Insurance is £520 for the year with all modifications declared.

Yeah those pictures are working, nice motor.

Sent from my G3 using Tuppytalk

Sammae

Hotshots k1
Oct 11, 2014
Bristol
Cheap as chips m8 interesting to cus all ways fancied 1,and as for my pics it took me longer to put them on here than it did to fit springs on car lol! And don worry I will for shore pass any info about posting pics now I'm an expert( NOT!) [B)]

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
That's not bad at all mate very reasonable price IMO ;)

Perks of getting on in years, insurance costs aren't quite as stupid as they used to be lol

Cheap as chips m8 interesting to cus all ways fancied 1,and as for my pics it took me longer to put them on here than it did to fit springs on car lol! And don worry I will for shore pass any info about posting pics now I'm an expert( NOT!) [B)]

I've wanted one for many years and now just seemed like the right time, I they are quickly becoming an appreciating classic, prices only seem to be going up at the moment, especially for the Red Tommi Mak's

Sammae

Hotshots k1
Oct 11, 2014
Bristol
FairPlay dude couldn't agree with you more,driving around in a rapid car and only going UP in price happy days just wished I kept 1 of my old cars now:cry:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
FairPlay dude couldn't agree with you more,driving around in a rapid car and only going UP in price happy days just wished I kept 1 of my old cars now:cry:
It's hard to know what will become a future classic, it's not a quick way to make money and you do kind of need to wrap the car up to save it from becoming just another old rust bucket. Another car that's done quite well over time that i would have loved is the Lancia Delta Integrale.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
It's hard to know what will become a future classic, it's not a quick way to make money and you do kind of need to wrap the car up to save it from becoming just another old rust bucket. Another car that's done quite well over time that i would have loved is the Lancia Delta Integrale.

As a kid the lancia was one of my favourite looking cars and still is.Love the rally car with the Martini colours :drool:

Sammae

Hotshots k1
Oct 11, 2014
Bristol
A mate of mine had a red 1 imported about 20 years ago at cost of 10,000 back then, I on the other hand had a mini 1275 gt and was always behind when we use to go out for a spin lol :D

Is your evo an every day car or just special occasion :yes:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
As a kid the lancia was one of my favourite looking cars and still is.Love the rally car with the Martini colours :drool:

If I had one in the Martini guise I would never drive it, I'd have to keep it as a trophy :1st:

A mate of mine had a red 1 imported about 20 years ago at cost of 10,000 back then, I on the other hand had a mini 1275 gt and was always behind when we use to go out for a spin lol :D

Is your evo an every day car or just special occasion :yes:

Definitely not every day no, just when the weekend comes and the weather is just right :)

I did take it out last weekend and it started raining, but it was already dirty from the trip back home.

Once it gets that first wash I've already vowed not to take it out in grotty weather :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise