SOLD - Crafoo's Mk2 LCR Speed Blue - Meet the successor!

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Gave the car a decent clean at the weekend and took the opportunity to go out for a drive and snap a few pictures for the people who have asked.

Not the greatest pictures in the world because I really lack imagination, so this is as good as it gets from me ;)

And a final one of me looking like I'm about to mow down the missus taking the picture lol :drive1:

So the modification list is as follows:

Standard 17" OZ Superturismo wheels

End of list :)

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Looking good. Brings back memories of when mine was standard!

You still an owner?

that looks well nice.
the mod list sounds perfect too.
This evo will be one for the purists :thumbup:

Thanks man :)

Yes I won't be taking it down any crazy modifying routes, I've always loved the look of the car in standard form and that's the way it will be staying. I think an unmodified one is somewhat of a rarity.

There are a couple of minor modifications, wheels, exhaust, HKS air filter, but with exception of the wheels the other two mods aren't really noticeable enough to warrant changing back to stock imo.

Especially as the exhaust is still in really good condition, shines up nice and sets off car alarms ;)

Love it Leigh nice shots buddy [B)]

For me this is the type of car that when it's either dirty or clean looks rude regardless :)

I know what you mean, the look of the 6 attracted me years ago and it's still got that presence today.

I'm just glad the driving position is comfortable because before I went to pick it up I'd never driven one before so there was a possibility that I could have hated it lol

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Nice car, bit too fast and furious for me, getting on a bit now hence the change from red to black for both car and bike, but as long as you are happy that's the main thing, pleased for you and hope you have trouble free motoring with it.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Looks good Leigh . Nice photos and hope you have a lot of fun with it .

Cheers Colin, I'm certainly having fun in it mate, it's a hoot to drive and I've not really given it the beans yet, my balls will give out long before the car lets go ;)

Nice car, bit too fast and furious for me, getting on a bit now hence the change from red to black for both car and bike, but as long as you are happy that's the main thing, pleased for you and hope you have trouble free motoring with it.

Yeah its not to everyones taste I know that, but as you said it makes me happy and that why I bought it, the old childhood hero. I remember seeing it booming round the rally stages and always wanted one :)

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Yeah one lad had his dyno'd recently, hit 300bhp. Not bad for a 16 year old motor.

Sent from my G3 using Tuppytalk

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Yeah it did take time but that kind of makes it better, shows the graft pays off eventually lol

I've always really wanted a Bugatti Veyron you know..........

I'll check back here in 9 years ;)

Last edited:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Updated pictures with the OZ Superturismo's fitted, much happier now these are on.

Had a little issue with wheel wobble which turned out to be warped discs, so I treated myself to new discs and pads.

The keen eyed amongst you may notice that there are no centre caps on the wheels, long story short, after a nightmare trying to get some sorted I have been pointed in the direction of a guy who can help me out, so they should be ready soon :)

One other minor thing is some slight discolouration on the drivers side headlight, I've bought myself some Meguiars headlight restorer, I'll probably get round to doing that at some point this week.

The only other thing outstanding at the moment is the rubber door seal on the rear drivers side door, there is a small chunk missing from it, not enough to allow water in, (not that it matters because I don't use the car unless it's dry) but it's bugging me so I've got another ready to go on, again, probably a job for this coming week as weather is set to be nice.

Anyway that's really all for now, thanks for looking :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise