Some pics of my Bocanegra UPDATE: Now on Coilovers (pg2)

davidcoppin

the brake option is 1200 from factory only on it!! even with the standard brakes i find mine stops ok

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
What colour are the rims, looks dark, but my dealer said they couldnt fit the dark ones beacause of the caliper ... looks great btw, and nice with the xenons...

They are the same on the cupra and boca just the boca comes in titanium (dark gray) and u get the same rims if u have the brake upgrade or not. At least u do in the UK i would guess its the same elsewhere :)

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
looking good, id love one like this lowered on bbs ch,s powdercoated in black crinkle.

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
They are but they broke after a week. Started flickering. Going for some better quality ones this week. Hope they last as they look so much better than standard!

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
The back is as far as it will go and the front is set to match. It will settle further in the next few days.

Here are a couple of taster pics for now. I intend to do some more arty ones over the weekend along with a nice vid + Review

Thanks to Awesome for sorting me out a great price and top notch service!

CIMG3303.jpg

Last edited:

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Going in for my 10K service next week before GTI international.

Gave the car a good wash down polish and sealant.

I also stripped out the spare alloy and rear seats. Can't belive how much lighter the car feels. I did have loads of other crap in the boot as well. Roll on the 1/4 mile :D

Also added a cupra badge. Not sure on it. Was only £5 so can always take it off.

Last edited:

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
I'm BACK wooh!

So, change in circumstances, I'm still going on my world tour in May but I get to keep the car!

Now i'm not going to be sulking about having to say goodbye to my baby i'll be posting on here a lot more like I used to!

So ecstatic! Went for what I thought was my final drive on Saturday with my mate in his clio 197, what a day!

My friend has just bought a 197 so we went for a little blast over the weekend. I'm a big fan of the fast clio's. So was really looking forward to having a poke round his car. His has the cup pack on it. Must say i'm a real fan! They sound great and I love the high reving engine. I had a go and it handles very very well (would love to try a 200 cup now) I love how stable the car is with very little body roll. A real fun drivers car.

We found some nice quiet country roads and had a great day, windows down listing to the two engine.

I can't believe how different the power delivery is on both engines. I think day to day I prefer mine as its an easier drive but the clio was certainly fun.

I'm looking forward to next weekend, if its dry there's a megan r26 coming out with us as well.

Last edited:

gonesurfing999

Those photos look awesome! Shame i cant reach that sort of quality with the trusty point-and-shoot!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.