P1010488.jpg

P1010491.jpg

and here is how it is sat now after the 60mm springs are on,
carpics271.jpg

carpics273.jpg

carpics272.jpg

carpics274.jpg

any better?
its deffinatly sat better and the rides allot stiffer but i thought it mite have sat lower than that but they mite bed in yet and drop a bit more,

so wats the verdict?:funk:

chappersno1

Mar 11, 2007
here was me at 10 last nite still tryin to get the shock out,was great fun
carpics.jpg

had great fun.:happy:

jaketalbot

cupra Jake
Dec 11, 2006
Colchester
looks a lot better mate, would have though it would look lower than that at 60 though?

by the way how do you manage to park so close to the wall on your drive, and why do you park there!?!?

chappersno1

Mar 11, 2007
im not sure this is wat im startin 2 worry bout.im not sure there standard cupra shocks,i think they mite be a 1.4 or sumthin.

chappersno1

Mar 11, 2007
looks a lot better mate, would have though it would look lower than that at 60 though?

by the way how do you manage to park so close to the wall on your drive, and why do you park there!?!?

yeah im hopin they will sit down a bit more once they get driven on a bit.well my dads got to get his aprillia rsv mille out of the garage and past my car in the mornins as i cant drive it yet.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
dont be negative about them at the end of the day it WAS a proper beach buggy/4X4 with higherd springs :lol: and now it looks so much better! as said shame it didnt sit lower but still a top job mate

mygod your close to that wall bet you can only take pics of the drivers side :lol: cause of all the scratches ;) RSV mille vey nice :yes:

roderrs

Nov 3, 2006
is your bro gonna drive it. they love your parkin on here mate. shame you cant park it in a public place:D sorry :(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members