some pics of my ibiza lowered 60mm

seatdude

Dec 2, 2006
wht u slammed them on 15s? the pic that you have got up before you lowered it mines like that now but its going down sat 75 -50

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
What engine size is your car?? For my old 1.4 Ibiza I bought a -40mm lowering kit but found out it was for a GTI. Anyways I fitted it and the car sat quite nicely at the back but the front was only lowered by about 20mm. Found out it was because the front springs were really stiff (to cope with the 2.0 engine), but because mine was a light 1.4 engine, the front springs didn't get compressed enough. OK not a great pic, but you can still see that the front ended up being a lot higher than the back :(

1.jpg

Mig

chappersno1

Mar 11, 2007
What engine size is your car?? For my old 1.4 Ibiza I bought a -40mm lowering kit but found out it was for a GTI. Anyways I fitted it and the car sat quite nicely at the back but the front was only lowered by about 20mm. Found out it was because the front springs were really stiff (to cope with the 2.0 engine), but because mine was a light 1.4 engine, the front springs didn't get compressed enough. OK not a great pic, but you can still see that the front ended up being a lot higher than the back :(

1.jpg

Mig

mine is the 2.0ltr 8v gti cupra sport.but maybe there for the 16v gti lump which maybe heavyer thats why they havnt sat as well.:shrug:

hadz

Jan 30, 2005
West Sussex
Forbez :- with you car that low do you find that the front wheels scrub on the inside arch on full lock? mine was that low but scrubbed to much so i had to raise it up! i was wondering if you managed to find away round it?

chappersno1

Mar 11, 2007
Forbez :- with you car that low do you find that the front wheels scrub on the inside arch on full lock? mine was that low but scrubbed to much so i had to raise it up! i was wondering if you managed to find away round it?

mine doesnt seem to have any probs at the mo but its goin lower ive decided.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.