South East members list

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
Yeah the should do everyone seemed to have stuff planned and kas said couldn't be bothered

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
to be honest miss24 i just think some months will be good otehrs will be utter rubbish.. the october meet was abit rubbish with everyone being busy i had nuffin to do cause noone else was bothering and bless kaz her car hasnt been all great to her but hopefully it will all run smoothly and back to normal

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
i may as well butt in ;)

Nickyjam - SW London
VAZY - SW London

there's a few others i know who aren't on SCN but are proud SEAT owners and we'd be up for a meet, especially me as i couldn't make the previous ones...

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
aww you going anywhere nice nickyjam.. it would be good if we could accumilate one huge meet..cause obviosuly weather is cold now we use multi-story car aprk would be good to have the whole one floor of seat cupra cars haha

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
to be honest miss24 i just think some months will be good otehrs will be utter rubbish.. the october meet was abit rubbish with everyone being busy i had nuffin to do cause noone else was bothering and bless kaz her car hasnt been all great to her but hopefully it will all run smoothly and back to normal

She's undecided I think on if she keeping it either bit that don't stop us lot tho surely ?

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
thanks littleleffa its only in its developmental stages at the moment so its not amazinf yet. had to hold off the painting till next year adn the weather great painting weather but once all pieces are done im thinking about wearing it to the amd rolling road day next year if they have one to add some entertainment and laughs to the day for everybody

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.