South East members list

R666ECE

Turbo Reecey
Jun 5, 2013
North East Essex
:confused: Just a note about this page, I think Miss24 has fallen from the band wagon and given up on updating the South East list :blink:

seatleon2012:
ok, no promises I will make it, but I very much like to meet other owners ect who are local to this area... seems to me there isn't much organisation in respect to actual "Clubs regions" or registration who is in what area, is there a confirmed list of owners who are going ? :confused: I don't want to seem unwilling but I don't want to drive nearly 160 miles to find 5 cars in a empty car park if you know what I mean :cry:

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Any of u wanna come meet tommorow feel free starts at 7 gunna meet at burger king along crossways so people can get food before we scamper over the road for the meet/photoshoot my nber is 07456930617 if anyone wants to get ahold of me

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
:confused: Just a note about this page, I think Miss24 has fallen from the band wagon and given up on updating the South East list :blink:

seatleon2012:
ok, no promises I will make it, but I very much like to meet other owners ect who are local to this area... seems to me there isn't much organisation in respect to actual "Clubs regions" or registration who is in what area, is there a confirmed list of owners who are going ? :confused: I don't want to seem unwilling but I don't want to drive nearly 160 miles to find 5 cars in a empty car park if you know what I mean :cry:

No I'm here lol couldn't log on for while :/

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
miss24 is back with avengence haha. good news I may become admin for the biggest car club in kent/Essex/London so kent meets may get bigger im in talks of sorting out locations atm

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Hi, im pretty new to this. Names Kev, OVNI mk1 LCR in Medway, Kent.

Hi Kev, we have a few meets kent way. Hopefully see you if you go to one? We stopped Medway meet as it was getting bit mad. Still hsve blue water meets sometimes.

Kev

Nov 19, 2013
Gillingham, Kent
Hi Kev, we have a few meets kent way. Hopefully see you if you go to one? We stopped Medway meet as it was getting bit mad. Still hsve blue water meets sometimes.

Hi Stiglet, im up for a bluewater meet. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Let me know when the next onenis and i'll make it.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members