Spare/Budget Boost Gauge **Updated With Install & Pics**

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
Me too..LMAO, FOOL....

J@mes i saw ya post fella, didnt really understand it?? cant see how copper slip/grease would stop it??? think im being blonde here..

Mike for the money thou fella they are stop on IMO, a good buget guage. :)

static charge build up or sumic like that... tbh i have forgotten but i remembered how to to fix the buzzing noise!

its not copper grease... its a bit of copper wire... put it inside the vacume tube and use a heat gun to heat it up... this will make some of the copper stick to the inside of the tube and thus insulate it!

or u can buy that £2 T connector i showed u! ;) (link in post 20)

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
J. i get ya mate, think one may have to have a go at this, as it is annoying the ass out of me at the mo..

Oh, cheers for the PM too buddy :)

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
cant buy that T peice as they dont ship outside the u.s, do you know if you can get them in the u.k?

they used to ship outside the US!

i assume it says that on their website then?

if u email them asking kindly im sure someone would be kind enough to pop ait in an envelope!

they were willing to post it for me! (not that i got one in the end! :rolleyes: )

redcupratdi

Offical SCN Pole Dancer
Oct 13, 2005
cambridge
i've just brought one will look good with my white guages and for under 20 quid it's a steal..lol, only prob they don't come with a fitting to tap into metal...just a tee piece..lucky i know a man thats got one :)

ice maiden

night shots are impossible tbh.....why not just go and have a look at one....must be an easier option....

personally I think u should all buy ufo ones like mine lol

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
mike, the best camera for taking night pics was my phone...this is my one....
DSC00143.jpg

I found if you try to do it on a normal camera then with the slow shutter speed it was really hard to stop it from moving and blurring the pic...

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members