Standard ibiza 15'' alloys catching body

vngtx

when i turn steering full lock i can hear the tyres scrubbing against the the wheel arch/chassis on the insides. i have completely standard suspension, is this normal?

vngtx

185/55/15 i think, to be honest i reckon its your monkey under your bonnet or badger in the wheel arch again.

u mean half a badger? the rest is still on the road. ive got 185/55/r15s on. i bet the previous owner has hit kerb and bent bottom arm.

vngtx

when i pull into parking spaces with full left lock it feels something is making the offside wheel bounce.

vngtx

just on a seperate note, reading a similar thread to mine for engine rattle, how many heatshields are there between the engine and center pipe?

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
bloody badger...dude, if it was my car, id seriously have a think if i wanted to keep it or not....its not sounding the greatest buy

vngtx

im trying not to put too much money into it at moment till i get a good look underneath. when MOT runs out ill be breaking it if it hasnt already died, then onto the 16v :)

vngtx

my first ibiza was never this much trouble! curse of the kiwi!!!! if i can find a cheap 8v write off i wud swap all the bits over.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.