Stolen cupra r wheels

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
You noticed a set on Golf, that much we get. How did they appear to be stolen?

And just asking if someone has had any stolen doesn't mean the guy with the Golf stole them, unless of course you know more than your saying. :)

corp

Oct 13, 2003
Bristol
Visit site
ZBOYD said:
You noticed a set on Golf, that much we get. How did they appear to be stolen?

And just asking if someone has had any stolen doesn't mean the guy with the Golf stole them, unless of course you know more than your saying. :)

You are right, it does not mean that the wheels on the golf are stolen, it is unusual to see a set that is not on another R though. Unfortunately there are some people who steal or will buy stolen goods, and that is why I am asking the question.

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
corp said:
You are right, it does not mean that the wheels on the golf are stolen, it is unusual to see a set that is not on another R though. Unfortunately there are some people who steal or will buy stolen goods, and that is why I am asking the question.

I thought for a minute you saw me selling my set outside Aztec West in a cash deal on Monday lunchtime.......cos I did to another forum member

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Yer i agree, but the question isn't really the right one, because your assuming they are stolen wheels just because they are not on a Leon R, they are a popular wheel ive seen many other VAG group cars running on the Cupra R wheel.

Someone could of had their wheels stolen as you say, then like you assume the guy in the golf stole them, just by reading this thread, when in fairness he could of quite as easily of bought them legit?

If you had undisputable proof the wheels on the Golf were stolen wheels, then you could back it up with the info to support, it, but just seeing them on another car and jumping to assumptions isn't helpful really.

But cheers for the thought.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
with all due respect corp, i think you are over reacting.

LCR wheels are very cheap to buy from seat dealers. there are always sets on ebay, plus there also replica sets available as well.

think there are quote a few on here who have them on leon cupra's and toledo's.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Ruddmeister said:
True Techie had european SEAT LCR alloys on his Fabia vRS

actually i thought they were euro mk4 golf ones, think they were an option on the mk4 golfs.

corp

Oct 13, 2003
Bristol
Visit site
ZBOYD said:
Yer i agree, but the question isn't really the right one, because your assuming they are stolen wheels just because they are not on a Leon R, they are a popular wheel ive seen many other VAG group cars running on the Cupra R wheel.

Someone could of had their wheels stolen as you say, then like you assume the guy in the golf stole them, just by reading this thread, when in fairness he could of quite as easily of bought them legit?

If you had undisputable proof the wheels on the Golf were stolen wheels, then you could back it up with the info to support, it, but just seeing them on another car and jumping to assumptions isn't helpful really.

But cheers for the thought.

Are you a human rights lawyer working for the EU??? Like I said, the golf owner (who I do not know) may well have bought them in a correct way, however, many cars have their wheels nicked and this sighting may lead to a bit of justice in the world. Have you ever had yours stolen?

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Corps.. here dood .. have a chill pill on the house.. strewth .......... you start a thread insinuating you 'believe' that a golf may or may not be driving around on stolen rims , yet when questioned yourself, you seem to flip one...??

nomad

£5 & I'll feck off !
Nov 29, 2003
In the Jockey 24/7
Visit site
corp said:
Are you a human rights lawyer working for the EU??? Like I said, the golf owner (who I do not know) may well have bought them in a correct way, however, many cars have their wheels nicked and this sighting may lead to a bit of justice in the world. Have you ever had yours stolen?
And breathe..... :p

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
if , as ZBoyd says , you had anything to substanciate ' your claim . no doubt he would be the FIRST one to advise you to go to the appropriate authoities with it;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise