Strut brace

dex130

Jan 22, 2007
Hi,

Was just wondering would a strut brace benefit a car that isn lowered. I understand about suspension turret flex so i guess the real question is how much do they flex when not lowered.

Cheers Guys

dex130

Jan 22, 2007
havent had chance to push mine yet only got it on friday and atm got pins in my finger so have to drive safe or the safest i can with my arm in a cast ha ha

dex130

Jan 22, 2007
An extreme nose picking injury ha ha. Not really, did it playing rugby. My finger is now modified with 2 stainless steel wires

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
ah that not that bad then my mate is a right tard, broke his arm playing basket ball (fell over) and has had 3 operations and might as well have a metal arm just off falling over as u can imagine he wont live it down lol.

dex130

Jan 22, 2007
Guinness do u know what the colour of your car is called mines the same.

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
platinum grey I do believe. Must say its the best colour dont let anyone else tell u diffrent it officialy is the best.

gazjones

yea mines not lowered but hold the road well and feels strong at the front worth the money imo. looks nice as well,
but red is the best as they made strut brace that colour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simon34

smoooooooth
May 2, 2006
northampton
yea mines not lowered but hold the road well and feels strong at the front worth the money imo. looks nice as well,
but red is the best as they made strut brace that colour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you will find black is the best even if the strut brace is red :D

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
:clap:
I think you will find black is the best even if the strut brace is red :D

:funk: :cartman: :cheers: :worship: :thumbup:

red is the quickest!!!!! do i have to prove it lol

:blahblah: :p

i have got the forge strut brace on my cupra (petrol) i do find it makes a difference. when i took it out on a trackday back in december, the car handled really well, had it up on 3 wheels round some corners!! :cartman:

i wud say get it, does make a nice little difference and brightens up the engine bay nicely aswell. the forge strut brace is slightly more expensive than the seat one