SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

MIB-Wiki

Oct 8, 2020
FAT32 doing this on MAC often Leads to issues.
You can use both SD card slots.
USB should work as well.

Tell

Staff member
If a Mac use CleanMyDrive utility, run on the SD card after unzipping. That's takes out the Mac rubbish... but saying that I'm not sure whether AIO would get effected by the rubbish, but it wouldn't be healthy. Keka for unzipping on a Mac and CleanMyDrive on the card once unzipped is the Vag recommended way, 32gb Fat32 card, 4096 cluster size. Think it's exFat if 64gb SD card, USB NTFS. Easier to stick with 32gb class 10 fat32 cards and do the Mac stuff if a Mac.

Reactions: MIB-Wiki
May 30, 2022
Hello,
Is there a new mib2 update, I'm on version 346 and h24 hardware.
I have since the update in 346 a bug with fm stations see my video. Do you have a solution ?
Thanks

alias76

May 27, 2022
obd11 mi indica un nuovo aggiornamento h41 mib2 std zr eu 498

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-05-30 at 19.19.16.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-30 at 19.19.16.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 100

Tell

Staff member
obd11 mi indica un nuovo aggiornamento h41 mib2 std zr eu 498
It is possible that those release serial numbers can be forged and then Obdeleven informs you that there is a release higher than what you have which causes excitement. Probably good for business of those people that sell software. It came up with a release above the 1447 high release. Now a technique has been demonstrated to manufacture releases which are not signed caution is required. Pass on whether it really exists.

May 30, 2022
MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0366T_0366

Is a Skoda file, SK is Skoda. SE is Seat so you look within train down the list but only the SE Seat ones. So 3XX in the title as well as SE and MST2_EU_SE etc
Thanks for your help, I just saw my mistake.
I found
MST2_EU_SE_ZR_P0369T

how to update?
are there any manipulations to do such as going from 25x to 3xx?

Tell

Staff member
Thanks for your help, I just saw my mistake.
I found
MST2_EU_SE_ZR_P0369T

how to update?
are there any manipulations to do such as going from 25x to 3xx?
You cant unless you have the skill level, that's the conversation here:

2xx is the 2 train, you can't jump to 3xx 3 train etc. The updates are only really designed to be done within train for the standard unit. Serious coding is required if you jump trains. When I called up Nameless in that conversation. There is a pdf you can read that covers it which Nameless translated to English. The across train mib2 standard updates are in the domain of retrofitters with programming skills.

nameless

Aug 10, 2021
I dont think it s supporter by this hardware... it tried on a car and it brick the unit... i had to do the special procedure to put a good version again...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.