Team Boc! Facebook group

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Just created a group "Team Boc!" On Facebook, feel free to search and join, fellow boc owners :) if it gets enough interest I may look into having stickers made up or something (mods please message me if this is not allowed to be posted in here).

If anyone has problems joining add me 'Lawrie MacLaren' and I'll add you to the group myself

DJN

Jan 10, 2013
Will join the group soon, and I'm already on with the stickers! Waiting for them to be formatted then I'll put the pictures on here, there's a few designs :)

DJN

Jan 10, 2013
Had a look at some designs. Looked for the font on the back of the car as in the font that says 'Bocanegra' BUT closest I could find to the CUPRA/Boc font is

Scion 750 R Black
Design System D-900 R
Paragraph Stretch Bold

all pay fonts
dont think seat have released there official font so it cant be copied :(

syvu4uze.jpg

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Had a look at some designs. Looked for the font on the back of the car as in the font that says 'Bocanegra' BUT closest I could find to the CUPRA/Boc font is

Scion 750 R Black
Design System D-900 R
Paragraph Stretch Bold

all pay fonts
dont think seat have released there official font so it cant be copied :(

syvu4uze.jpg

Search for a font called Porsche mate ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DJN

Jan 10, 2013
Sound, ill get designing :) I'm trying to see if I can incorporate the car into the sticker, like maybe Team Boc inside an outline of a Boc ? Just a thought let me know what you think

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
Sound, ill get designing :) I'm trying to see if I can incorporate the car into the sticker, like maybe Team Boc inside an outline of a Boc ? Just a thought let me know what you think

I was looking at doing #TeamBoc! In the Porsche font, keeping it nice and subtle is usually a winner.

There's a group up here in Scotland that have their stickers with a QR code so people can scan them an it takes them straight to their site...maybe worth speaking to m0rk or brummy to see if we could get one that linked straight to the SCN homepage :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members