Techie is back Boca style

Spurt

Seat Bocanegra
Apr 23, 2010
Slough
ooooo a dirty car mmmmmmmmmmm! Not 100% sure about wiper, its like a cola bottle sweet with sugar or without.

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Looks mint de-wipered, i'd 100% keep it off!

You know what, of all the peope who have said maybe not that one comment had swayed me to leave it as it is!

To be honest I think its not something you would notice if you saw the car cleaned and from a distance. Its only because I have focused on it, it makes you analyse it too much rather than look at the overall picture.

20p mod though, bargain!

MST

Mar 15, 2008
That is a bargain for 20p, reckon it must add at least another 5bhp as well ;)

Seriously...looks like nice and clean little mod.

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
you know what, of all the peope who have said maybe not that one comment had swayed me to leave it as it is!

To be honest i think its not something you would notice if you saw the car cleaned and from a distance. Its only because i have focused on it, it makes you analyse it too much rather than look at the overall picture.

20p mod though, bargain!
bollocks.................................hehehehe

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Looking much cleaner now...

21289910.jpg

4c69d995.jpg

facb1811.jpg

I think the spoiler really is going to finish the back end off nicely.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
UUUMMMMM has any one else noticed that there is something missing from techies roof???!!!!!! How the hell did you do that mate?????!!!!!

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Oh yeah, I took the aerial off, only to help the chaps at the bodyshop when the roof is painted. Tried very hard to get the high level brake light out, jesus that dont wanna move. So before I broke it I decided to consult the manual tomorrow at work and try again.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
hahahahahahahaha, I have to admit seeing it off looks very nice actually. have you thought of maybe fitting the shark fin aerial? I can't wait to see the pics once everything is painted mate, will defo give a much better idea of what the roof will look like.

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
hahahahahahahaha, I have to admit seeing it off looks very nice actually. have you thought of maybe fitting the shark fin aerial? I can't wait to see the pics once everything is painted mate, will defo give a much better idea of what the roof will look like.

If I could find a shark fin aerial with a Fakra connector on it that gives good radio reception yes I would fit one.

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
No we dont fit them as far as I know, unless I can find a GPS one or something, hmmm.

Got the high level brake light out, had to pop a grommet out, flick a little lever to the side and it falls out, thank god for fellow techies and Facebook is all I can say :)

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
You know what, of all the peope who have said maybe not that one comment had swayed me to leave it as it is!

To be honest I think its not something you would notice if you saw the car cleaned and from a distance. Its only because I have focused on it, it makes you analyse it too much rather than look at the overall picture.

20p mod though, bargain!

haha glad to be of service! One of the best mods for the money/aesthetic gains in my opinion, did it on my old car and it improved the look massively and does on the ibizas too. Wiper blades just look out of place of hatchbacks:D

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Dropped off at the bodyshop this morning.

Roof is being painted along with the tailgate and back bumper, the spoiler will be fitted next week after the paint has had time to settle as it needs to be bonded on and taped into posiition while it cures and dont want to tape onto fresh paint.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Nice one mate!!! So when can we expect those pictures then? I am really burning to see what this will look like mate!!!!

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Well im picking it up Thursday but might leave the pictures until next week when the spoiler is on.