Test drove a 1.2tsi SE today

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Went to Curries Motors today in East Barnet to test drive the leon. They have a diesel and the 1.2tsi so I opted for that, it had the tech pack too :D

All I can say is I am impressed beyond words. A really nice drive and for a 1.2 engine it sure is rather punchy and cruising uphill in fourth gear was no issue at all :-o Needless to say I was rather tempted to get one on PCP but decided to rein in my eagerness as I just can't afford one right now. But in a couple years time....... :funk:

Last edited:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I agree Mark. I always thought a 1.2 would be dead and you would need to hoof the crap out of it to get going so as stated I was well impressed by what I experienced.

Forthewin

Drove that same engine in a Golf and packed plenty of punch. It's not going to win a race but its a eager engine that performs well and returns good economy.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Forget that Jase, you d be better buying a used stage 2+ leon with btcc kit, preferably grey,

Might know where theres one, lol

:lol::rofl: You absolute legend mate! You know she can come home when I am ready and I will always be thankfull you took such great care of her hahahaha

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.