TOLEDO IV Recalls

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
In the last 3 months UK Skoda Rapid owners have had recalls for improved Power Steering Software and for a Replacement Accelerator Pedal

Neither recall has been notified to me by SEAT UK.:confused:

I checked today with my seller Penatgon and what do you know - there are 2 outstanding recall notices for my car - a 2014 1.2SE Nav.

AFAIK the steering one is minor, but the accelerator is a safety issue - as in - it jams on!

Check with your SEAT dealer - they only need your registration to run through the service computer.

Last edited:

Joe_3490

Sep 20, 2010
I took my car in for a service on in Feb and was informed about the Power steering update but I will contact them regarding the accelerator pedal. Thanks for the post

Last edited:

Deleted member 67732

thank you for that information, camelspyder. mine is going for its first service shortly, and will bring it to their attention

Joe_3490

Sep 20, 2010
I phoned Seat after work last night and they informed me there is nothing outstanding on my car, I had the PS upgrade done last month but they knew nothing about the Accelerator pedal.

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
It's good that yours isn't affected.
I believe both changes depend on the manufacture date of the vehicle.

Deleted member 67732

I booked my may 2014 Toledo in for its first service for 2weeks time, inquired about updates, but had to prompt the service receptionist, he confirmed I did have to have the power steering software updated, and, the accelerator pedal checked and possibly replaced

sparks03

Nov 9, 2014
Thanks for making me aware of this matey- had no idea there was a recall of any sorts let alone on the Toledo. I've noticed something not quite right in the steering on my 14 1.2tsi. Will be making contact as i've received no notification.