Top mount cup sitting high?

Nov 13, 2020
(cupra 180) what have i done wrong here? surely this cant be how they are meant to sit? recently installed Stance+ coilovers and thought id install powerflex top mounts at the same time.. the cup is sitting on top of the bushing rather than inside like i assume its meant to?

thanks for any help and apoligies if this isnt in the right place, first time posting but couldnt find anywhere that solved this!

Attachments

• IMG_4164.jpeg
    IMG_4164.jpeg
    644.8 KB · Views: 187

Jpfr+

Jun 27, 2020
Haven't done this yet but someone told me you need polo i think cups

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
(cupra 180) what have i done wrong here? surely this cant be how they are meant to sit? recently installed Stance+ coilovers and thought id install powerflex top mounts at the same time.. the cup is sitting on top of the bushing rather than inside like i assume its meant to?

thanks for any help and apoligies if this isnt in the right place, first time posting but couldnt find anywhere that solved this!

I have the same setup amd mine don’t sit like that at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
My cups don’t sit inside the bushes like that on my pflex, (I don’t think?)they are like a flat to flat surface. Then again I have the -10mm ones.

6df42471a400b71b763b3497ad6c8d24.jpg

The yellow arrow is to show that there is meant to be a gap between the cup and body, as the cup will swivel slightly as you turn. Recheck you have installed them correctly.

How does it drive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: