TT Turbo fit an LC & RS4 Brakes?

Feb 28, 2010
Southampton
Hi all,

Just wondering if a Mk1 TT, 225 Turbo will fit my 2001 LC (non R). Mates upgrading so I can nab his turbo, intercooler etc etc.

Is it possible to fit with some cunning / FMIC etc?

Also wana do a big brake upgrade, what brakes and calipers would fit? Im looking at some RS4 at the mo................ Yer, im making it into a little track toy sitting on KW Coilies and Porsche Splits :)

Many thanks for your help,

Andy

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
The k04 from the tt will fit but you will need to change a few things to make it fit ie down pipe ,tip, pretty sure you need to change the charge pipe set up to lcr /tt type phil_c on here has done it to his lc , has he got standard tt side mount intercoolers or an aftermarket type they will fit with mods again phil_c done it have a search as from brakes any thing will fit just depends how much you want to spend getting it to fit as they are 5x112 and we are 5x100

Allan_84

Apr 11, 2010
Denmark
hi.

instead to install the K04 from a LCR-225, why not just get a hybrid?
look here: ....ahhh cant post a link befor i get 15 post... hmm, you can look in the badger5 section: "Badger5/CRT K04 hybrid(K03 fitment) - Kit"

I am sure there are others who know more about it. I just think it must be a better starting point when you can use your normal downpipe from your K03s and other mods from your K03s.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.