Uneven tyre wear

Madmax

Jun 19, 2003
Bucks
Visit site
On my left rear tyre the inside of the tyre has worn uneven. Kind of like flat bits intermittently. Is this due to bad camber settings? Anyone had any experience of this or similar?

Thanks

Markr00

You could be looking at worn shockers!!
If it is around nearly the whole of the tyre You will be wanting to get your shockers checked!!!

Madmax

Jun 19, 2003
Bucks
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. No it is only on the inside of the rear off side tyre. Wondering if it is from too much pasty round roundabouts. Would not have thought that would cause such uneven tyre wear though!

phil fr

On my left rear tyre the inside of the tyre has worn uneven. Kind of like flat bits intermittently. Is this due to bad camber settings? Anyone had any experience of this or similar?

Thanks

Yes my tyres also went Saw Toothed, Seat are not too helpfull. Contacted the BBC Watchdog internet site and hopefully lots of others will do the same.
it appears that it is not Seat's problem nor the tyre manufacturer Bridgestone, it's the car owners problem.

phil fr

I've complained to Seat about the tyre wear they have checked the car for alignment and camber, I've also had an independent check all is well but still you get Saw Tooth of the inner rear tyres, best to leave the Leon alone and buy something else. Or buy shares in a tyre supplier.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise