Unmarked MK2 Cupra Police car

Poverty

Over by lakeside there is apparently a white k1 floating about unmarked!

brad1

Theres a mk2 black leon cupra R floating around medway and and over places close by, reg is GN59 ASX so watch out, plus kent police have a black unmarked astra VXR, cheeky buggers lol

Dec 2, 2008
Nottingham
Theres a mk2 black leon cupra R floating around medway and and over places close by, reg is GN59 ASX so watch out, plus kent police have a black unmarked astra VXR, cheeky buggers lol

Some forces have evo X's now as well.

KInd of makes me feel like a career change!

I bet they have had a touch of Revo too no doubt

beeko85

Apr 27, 2009
Bangor, N.I
some of them will, my brother used to use a 1.7astra cdti which wasnt mapped, and the volvo t5 which wasnt either, but now he uses a vectra vxr which is mapped. though with the extra weight they are forced to carry for equipment etc, the benefits wouldn't be as noticeable as you'd expect, they tried to chase a focus st a while back and it left them for dead, but then some of them will have serious power

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
im sure many police cars get remapped, i remember P-Torque doing a job lot of police cars.

A bit of an urban myth that one odd ones have been done but standard patrol cars are just that standard. We have some Octy VRS's unmarked that got left for dead a while back whith an E92 M3 and Ferrari Modena road racing!! 330i Touring is becoming popular as the T5 petrol is no longer made and was an excellent load carrier better than a 5 Series strangley!!

SiPrince

Jan 28, 2010
Manchester
I was behind a copper in an unmarked scooby. He had a brake light out, so I pulled up next to him and said "Excuse me mate, you have a brake light out, need to check that sorted before you get pulled over" Then noticed he was a copper and I got a bit of a snarl off him :D

JamJay

California Bound
I was behind a copper in an unmarked scooby. He had a brake light out, so I pulled up next to him and said "Excuse me mate, you have a brake light out, need to check that sorted before you get pulled over" Then noticed he was a copper and I got a bit of a snarl off him :D

One rule for them, another for the rest of us. Police can do what they like, didn't you know that :D

Poverty

I remember when me, ben and sean in the yellow cupra were having a hoon and the scooby interceptor turned up, we all quickly went off on our seperate way lol :blink:

shaunymac

Auto Emocion
Jul 30, 2007
Basildon, Essex
Lol the quickest I have ever seen that subaru move was when it was on the back of a low loader on the A13 with the coppers in the recovery truck haha

Poverty

Lol the quickest I have ever seen that subaru move was when it was on the back of a low loader on the A13 with the coppers in the recovery truck haha

LOL. Yeah they seem to be more for show, when the interceptors turn up people move on, when its the silly focus estate no one pays them much attention :lol:

shaunymac

Auto Emocion
Jul 30, 2007
Basildon, Essex
Well I know the Evo X's are standard because my mate services them and carries out warranty work on them lol there the 300's and they carry about 100 kilos of gear so your right mate there just a 'show of force'

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members