Update : My car & "Sheffield Lot" Cars & Super Cars (alot of pictures!)

T. Spark

Thought is was about time I gave a update on my car (some pictures arent great quality but you get the idea!)

To first give you a idea of how it looks standard :

3.jpg

And now with it being slightly modded, randomly placed no time order :

51.jpg

50.jpg

46.jpg

43.jpg

42.jpg

41.jpg

40.jpg

39.jpg

Enjoy :D

T. Spark

Now with some other oil burners, the "sheffield lot" hardcore massive, init! :

1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

T. Spark

And finally, as some of you might be aware I did the Speedball 2006 Rally around europe earlier this year, whilst over in germany, I parked in the secure car park, near this public toll road, where people always seem to drive fast on, anyway I parked up and found these in the same car park (mine fitted in perfectly, dont ya think :D)

26.jpg

27.jpg

25.jpg

20.jpg

28.jpg

24.jpg

30.jpg

18.jpg

T. Spark

Eibach Coilovers (£550ish!?) lowered as much on the back as it will go but I have no backseats in at the moment so thats why it still looks so damn high! The front could go lower, but, well that would be silly!

Deleted member 11127

Loving the giant fr decal.....not too sure on the headlight units though? Just wondering, what alloys are they on the silver ibiza in the car park? Given me a sweet idea :whistle:

Eternal Rage

Scooby & Cordy Powered
Mar 22, 2005
Manchester
Lol, spotted tall hairy thing in picture with the Porker at the Nurburgring Carpark, lol!!!

Awesome Pictures, Awesome Grrr Factor!!!!

T. Spark

Loving the giant fr decal.....not too sure on the headlight units though? Just wondering, what alloys are they on the silver ibiza in the car park? Given me a sweet idea :whistle:

I think the headlights rock (assuming u mean red inserts) makes the car look alot "meaner" which I think the Ibiza MK4 deffo needs... I did notice alot more people move out of my way now :D

As for the alloys, I could give you what I think they are, but I might aswell just say PM EdButler (as its his car!) or im sure he might spot this if he is bored at work and reply!

one word : brave

do you get lots of looks?

gonna get a low key few stickers on mine

Yes, its rather erm, different isnt it! TBH, never wanted it to stand out like it does, but no way could I go back to nothing now, sorta stuck really.

Lots of looks, id be lying if I said no... wouldnt you look!?

Bad points are, boy racers always wanting to race me, old people looking at my car as I drive nicely like im rallying it about.

Good points are, get random people asking me about the car, the police seem to like me more now, and I get to talk to many officers of the law, and when I was waiting for the ferry on the way home, I had porkers, GTO, 350z all around but all the kids wanted to look at mine :p So mines the best cos kids think its koooool :D

Well I started with a few stickers, as you can see by a few pictures, once the 10 was on the side, it got a few looks, then sorta whent from there!

Thinking of what to do next year tho now, maybe a FR over the bonnet on to the wing, erm, less overall stickers, dont like the ones down the side too much, all them are coming off, as are the ones on the back, with maybe a ring sticker thats about it.

Lol, spotted tall hairy thing in picture with the Porker at the Nurburgring Carpark, lol!!!

Awesome Pictures, Awesome Grrr Factor!!!!

Who could that be :D How I remember it like it was yesturday!! Wish it was, cos then today would mean we are back on the ring, hehe!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.