Update on Pedro

Southender

Hi Chaps and Chappesses!

Thought i would give you a quick update on my ownership of my 07 Cupra.
Now have 2,700 on the clock, had the alloy i kerbed repaired by the "man in the van" at the dealers £45 well spent, can't tell it was ever done.
On the case about trying to get a revo remap (see revo section), popped to dealers today to get some G12 coolant, it hadnt used a lot, but got some just in case. Talking to the sales bod, and he said that they had completly sold their allocation of cupra's for the year!! i still can't believe that SEAT will say "sorry sir cant sell you a car we've used our allocation for the year!" hmmmmmi smell a bit of BS!!

anyway i guess the next big test for the dealer is when pedro goes in for its first service, again i will post my experience etc etc.

Apart from the small mishap with the alloy, its all good, DVD is the best £700 i have ever spent, keeps the ankle biter nice and quiet in the back.

Laters

Skippy

cuprarstu

Jan 8, 2006
Hertfordshire
Hi Chaps and Chappesses!

Thought i would give you a quick update on my ownership of my 07 Cupra.
Now have 2,700 on the clock, had the alloy i kerbed repaired by the "man in the van" at the dealers £45 well spent, can't tell it was ever done.
On the case about trying to get a revo remap (see revo section), popped to dealers today to get some G12 coolant, it hadnt used a lot, but got some just in case. Talking to the sales bod, and he said that they had completly sold their allocation of cupra's for the year!! i still can't believe that SEAT will say "sorry sir cant sell you a car we've used our allocation for the year!" hmmmmmi smell a bit of BS!!

anyway i guess the next big test for the dealer is when pedro goes in for its first service, again i will post my experience etc etc.

Apart from the small mishap with the alloy, its all good, DVD is the best £700 i have ever spent, keeps the ankle biter nice and quiet in the back.

Laters

Skippy

So you have had 2,700 miles of trouble free motoring - no strange rattles or any slight niggles?

Southender

nope it doesnt, it fits inbetween the two seat backs, and yes you can still see thru the rear view window without any issues