updated pics

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
kezz, where is the national meet this year. do you know?? your car looks great aswell. are those single wipers any good? ;)

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=259 hope that helps m8
thanks for that m8
i havent had any problems with it m8

The national meet is good. I was there last year, the pageant of power was excellent aswell. Some great cars racing round the track. I had paddock tickets so got into the pit area.

Was 4 (?) mk2's there last year, would be good to get another couple.

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
The national meet is good. I was there last year, the pageant of power was excellent aswell. Some great cars racing round the track. I had paddock tickets so got into the pit area.

Was 4 (?) mk2's there last year, would be good to get another couple.

Hopefully I be there this year! Depending on dates :)

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
couple more piccys thanks to bertrum taken on sunday at the Big, MEGA, New Year Meet - N/E Derbyshire/South Yorkshire

P13106351.jpg

P131063412.jpg

Last edited:

crossedmike

loves the shine most car have either faded or just been abused by sun and road cr@P but looks very well i wouldleave the handle black falls in with the rims

crossedmike

the red and tints looks well and how easy was it to make it a single wiper any problems ?

crossedmike

hmmm i might invest in one as looks alot smarter than double lol but does it dothe job just as good nothing worse than not been able to see in rain lol

crossedmike

haha well you never know lol i seen some people keeps mods on for looks not practical use lol

crossedmike

ye that good to know so i know its safe to drive next to you or in front on way to seat meets with out fear of been rammed ;) lol

crossedmike

haha i see lol i guess only time would tell lol : ) what engine and bhp you running lol

crossedmike

haha so the same i mine was untill i got her decat full stainless twin exaust so in other words we will be side by side then we got to ask about the driver : )

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.