Upgrade your infotainment ( Seat email )

• Thread starter Deleted member 98136
  • Start date

JACUPRA280

Jun 18, 2015
Somewhere

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
I'll tell you what, that KENWOOD DNX525DAB is what I've been looking for for ages! Be a proper upgrade from the shitty standard nav and head unit in the Leon!

I've got that head unit in my work van. The dab is rubbish. Barely picks up the range of stations you get in the leon and it constantly loses signal

JACUPRA280

Jun 18, 2015
Somewhere
I've got that head unit in my work van. The dab is rubbish. Barely picks up the range of stations you get in the leon and it constantly loses signal

DAB is rubbish in any guise mate, it drops all the time in my Cupra I've switched back to FM. Everybody I know says DAB is shite no matter what car or head unit they have.

mastepa1

Sep 30, 2015
I've got dab on the factory fit unit. Works great for me. Yes does drop out now and again but that is rare.

Sent from my GT-I9515 using Tapatalk

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
DAB is rubbish in any guise mate, it drops all the time in my Cupra I've switched back to FM. Everybody I know says DAB is shite no matter what car or head unit they have.

Mine is the same, particularly in mid Wales. Quite a laugh at times, me and the missus singing along in the blank bits.... although I was out for a solo blast once, it went off, I never bothered putting IPod on, forgot about it, then it suddenly came back on and frightened the bejesus out of me! :(

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
Must admit I've found national dab services to work fine. Travelled from North West England to folkstone a few weeks back and listened to dab most of the way ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members