VAG Cars RR Day @ Awesome GTI - Results & Pictures...!

Si

Southern MoFo!
Aug 21, 2003
Bournemouth
www.westover.org.uk
I don`t know what sort of rep Power station dyno has got and i am not slagging it off but it just doesn`t seem to suit my car. Maybe it`s the Haldrex system :confused:

Hey bud,

I believe you were the guy who was going to come to mine and Martyn's RR day at Powerstation?

We use Powerstation all the time and never had a bad word to say about them really. All the results i've seen on there road have been correct IMO, the figures in my sig are from their rollers. However i haven't seen a VAG 4wd car on there so maybe it is the Haldrex system, why did you not have a word with the operators after the run coz they know their stuff!?

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
previously at their old premssis (powerstation) when sunRam dyno (Maha now?) they could'nt cope with haldex cars. confused the setup.

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
Hey bud,

I believe you were the guy who was going to come to mine and Martyn's RR day at Powerstation?

We use Powerstation all the time and never had a bad word to say about them really. All the results i've seen on there road have been correct IMO, the figures in my sig are from their rollers. However i haven't seen a VAG 4wd car on there so maybe it is the Haldrex system, why did you not have a word with the operators after the run coz they know their stuff!?

Well i did point out to the operator of the dyno at Awesome quoted 213@wheel without the propane and NOS fitted where as their dyno was quoting 140@ wheel with everything fitted and i just got the usual response that the other dyno must have been wrong and theirs is the latest all singing all dancing thing and how its accurate to ....... so there was no point. When the car was booked in they where told it was a 4WD car with generation 2 Haldrex fitted and had they run these cars before and did they know of any problems of running this type of car on their RR and apparently they have done them before and know of no problems running this type of car on that dyno. Since i was paying £105.75 an hour for a rolling road tune lets just say i left not very impressed.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.