VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

t3rm3y

Jun 24, 2010
anyone in North Essex (Halstead / Haverhill) area? i can get to Colchester quite easily... looking for someone to check stored codes for me..
Thanks

vince78

VAG diagnose required

I have VCDS version 10.6.4 in Edinburgh, PM if you want something diagnosed etc :)

Hi Darron1823, please kindly let me know if your offer for VAG diagnose is still available. I am in Edinburgh and need some work done. Thank you very much for your understanding and looking forward to hear from you. Vince

kpm197

Jan 29, 2012
Hi, anyone in Farnborough, Hampshire with vag-com? Replaced my MAF sensor a couple of days ago but car still a bit, er, ****.

Mr bean

Soz for the vague geography peeps, I'm from Guisborough. Anyone with gear around here?
Thank you.

elpaulio

Hi there,

I've got a Fully Registered Genuine Hex-USB+CAN cable so can connect to any car 1992 - Present.

Live and work in Aberdeen, but travel down to Arbroath every other Friday night/Saturday so can arrange something then if it suits.

Drop me a PM if you would like some assistance and I'll see what I can do :)

Paul

Exinferris

Jun 6, 2012
Suffolk
Hi guys,

Does anyone have the ability and equipment to unlock the remote windows up and down function on a 2005 LCR near Norwich?

Thanks,

Matt.

dubster16v

i have a fully working version of VAG com, i can scan and clear fault codes and activate certain items for you, i'm located in Bamber Bridge, Preston PR5 postcode, PM for more info/requests

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Hi guys, just wondering if there is anyone in the South Yorks area that would be able to hook my car up and give it the once over, seem to be having some issues with boost/lack of power, recently replaced MAF but the car is still not running right, any help greatly appreciated.

PM me if you are able to offer assistance

TIA

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.