vi perforance anyone got one ?

matstrooper

obd II port

Hi does anyone know if a 2003 lcr has an obd II port please as I've seen a vi performance monitor which looks a great bit of kit just wanted to know if it will be fully functional.

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
yes it does its under the ashtray behind a retangle shaped flap you need to remove with a small flat head screw driver

Mandip

Mar 29, 2009
Milton Keynes
Looks pretty cool actually, a bit pricey though.

If you have an iPhone there is some software you can get for that called Rev which does a similar thing. But again I think the cable required to connect to the obdII is about £200.

Are you going to buy one mat?

Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeen
Looks pretty cool actually, a bit pricey though.

If you have an iPhone there is some software you can get for that called Rev which does a similar thing. But again I think the cable required to connect to the obdII is about £200.

Are you going to buy one mat?

This is where you could be wrong. Surely if you got a vag com cable from ebay a iphone cable with a usb connection and got a usb connector to join the two it would work :think:

Will update im now on a mission :funk:

Mandip

Mar 29, 2009
Milton Keynes
This is where you could be wrong. Surely if you got a vag com cable from ebay a iphone cable with a usb connection and got a usb connector to join the two it would work :think:

Will update im now on a mission :funk:

If only it was that easy, if you go to Revs website it says that the iPhone software can only communicate to the obdII port via wifi, something about Apples programing protocols. This means you have to get a wifi enabled obdII Cable. These are around £200. Back to square one!

matstrooper

seen a vi performance monitor looks really good didnt know if anyone has or knows if they are as good as they look and if all the functions on a 03 lcr will work.

matstrooper

is a 2003 lcr fully obd II compliant ?

Sorry people but I'm not getting an answer on if my 2003 lcr is fully obd II compliant as I want a. Vi performance monitor and want to make sure all the functions will work on it. Hope someone will know thanks