vr6

seattoby

vr6 power
Nov 11, 2007
hastings, east sussex
well thouight i would give a lil update

aint really done much to it lately. it broke 2 vv joints in one week which was fun. cheap gsf parts so now using a genuine vw bit which feels a lot heavier and more sturdy. so hopefully that will last.

took it up the pod to test the driveshafts got a 15.1 which aint to bad seeing a s i werent giving it any. but the main thing is that it didnt break. ( it was getting me down all the breakinness)

anyway have been slowly getting rid of all the sound deading in the boot and respraying going to try and do the whole inside but its such a boring life draining job. but ill get there eventually. lol.

tidyed up the engine bay a bit. still needs loads of work in there though :(

ptmshow013.jpg

apart from that aint done much else. iots getting some new tires this week. need to get a uprated engine mount after modified nats. then (if it doesnt break again) get all the bushes uprated get some collies. then hopefully get to work getting the bloody interior done ive been on the look out for something intersting and comfortable seat wise but nothing has caught my ear yet. but ill let u all know if i do find something.

(sorry if that was boring ) lol

IBZ.28L

i just read the thread from start and gota say what a lovely car.
I know what you mean though the ibiza VR6 is a cursed beast mine has given me so much pain.

seattoby

vr6 power
Nov 11, 2007
hastings, east sussex
aint updated this for a long old time anyway been working on the interior of late.

i got really really bored of the full stripped out look i need some sort of comfort in my life so...........

vr6 leather front seats

beach003-1.jpg

and built a false floor

beach002-1.jpg

so much nicer to be in there now still got a few bits and bobs to do going to put a sub in the floor ( i miss my music)

Anyway its booked in for a complete respray on 7th august getting all the dents and rust sorted.

arched are getting flared abit at the back getting the rear wiper hole smoothed and the ariel smoothed, and i think im going to get the front number plate smoothed as well i think it looks good.

only problem is i dont know if to keep the color now or change it saw this color

3629221787_1ae2e98d98-1.jpg

on e38 and fell in love a mate of mine is getting a couple of photoshops sorted so i can have a look. oh i dont know lol.

also booked in for 16th nov for a full engine rebuild and getting a charger put on it at last :)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
looks great mate! love this car
keep it copper :) its such a vibrant colour (when the bloody sun stays out lol)

charger is gonna be mental on that!

seattoby

vr6 power
Nov 11, 2007
hastings, east sussex
fail on the charger opted for a respray instead. next winter hopefully lol

oh got lots of updates but im keeping them secret ur see them at ultimate dubs if ya going matey :) lol

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
doubt it mate.....seeing as I am Dutch and live in the Netherlands...

reason why charger interests me is because I have a Eaton M64 strapped to my G60 block :)

Last edited:

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
dude, i do love your car... the 1st valver i went to buy was same colour as yours...i had quite a soft spot but then found the topaz! ;)

walker126

did the vr6 seats fit straight in or did you have to get frames made up?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise