vr6

Presha

six on the brain
Sep 17, 2007
Birmingham
Yeah the things i could do if i had that much space :-o lol

Anyway can i ask what suspension set up you have used Seattoby and hows the ride and handling etc?

Thanks, Dan!

Presha

six on the brain
Sep 17, 2007
Birmingham
Thats brave lol i think im defo going to change mine though as i've only got a 1.4 up front at the moment! Any ideas what package your gona go for?

Think im going to try and find out how much heavier the vr6 is compared to the abf and go from there...

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
wooo, nice power figures! must be a beast, i love vr6's! what mods have you done recently to get from 196bhp?
do you ever get pulled over for the wheels being so wide?

seattoby

vr6 power
Nov 11, 2007
hastings, east sussex
nope i will now though lol. just a new air filter and a 2.9 throttle body. its running lean apparantly i have no idea what that means im crap when it gets to technical talk

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
touchwood you don't (its just i want some wide rims, but don't wanna attract any more police then i already do lol)

oh throttle bodies! haha what does running lean mean? lol

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
what does running lean mean? lol

fuel/air mixture is incorrect

lean = too much air/not enough fuel

rich = too much fuel/not enough air

just ordered some vinyl to see what the roof would be like - didn't realise yours was done - looks sweet

Last edited:

Chrisdaman

1 gearbox dead, any more?
Mar 21, 2007
Kingston
www.flickr.com
touchwood you don't (its just i want some wide rims, but don't wanna attract any more police then i already do lol)

oh throttle bodies! haha what does running lean mean? lol

not bodies, just a body lol

am i right in saying that lean is worse than rich????

good power though mate :D

seattoby

vr6 power
Nov 11, 2007
hastings, east sussex
how do u sort that i just looked on the vr6oc forum and that was about as much help as a er well something unhelpful.

its not playing up in anyway what soever not getting hotter than normal or anything?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
oh i get it, never heard that terminology, but i know of what they are!

yeah rich is better, its due to the extra fuel cooling down the engine right? but not too rich

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise