Want a Arosa!!!

kane90

Hi, i am looking hard for a arosa, especially i would like a 1.4mpi, black, but it is seems an impossible task 2 fin 1 with good millage but also i wanted to know, probz shudnt b in the section, if that model can b revoed as there isnt anything on the revo sub-topic there. Any help welcome cheers.

kane90

that would be very nice, but i am looking for a first car and want something as fast as possible witout the high insurance and i am mates with some who does the revos so i migth be able to get the improved speed with shitty insurance.
But i have done more research and it looks as though they dont do it yet i ave asked them directly (revo), but it luks as tho i wll end up gettin a 1.0l MPI and especially in black luks sexy.

bluehaze

Cupra R Member
Jan 1, 2003
Visit site
Hi, i am looking hard for a arosa, especially i would like a 1.4mpi, black, but it is seems an impossible task 2 fin 1 with good millage but also i wanted to know, probz shudnt b in the section, if that model can b revoed as there isnt anything on the revo sub-topic there. Any help welcome cheers.

bloody text speak again, get a life:censored: :ban: [:@] t*at

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
Hahaha. Little person syndrome :D Smaller the person; the angrier they are!

In this case, the smaller the car; angrier the owner :p

Leon form is icey.. sooo chilled ¬_¬ hehe.. sorta.

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
As Craig said, you will pay alot for a Revo'd Arosa -you will probably pay alot for a Sport too though.

There are 1.4 Black Arosas around, just keep checking Autotrader :)

p.s. Please type in proper English, you have a whole keyboard in front of you, get to know it better, don't let any of the keys feel left out ;)

kane90

But the revo flashes the ecu so no1 can tell, thats the whole point.

nmv, i ave been told by revo that they do not do it for that model.
so i will most lykly stik with a 1.0l MPi

Cheers

1litre wonder

(s)Low rider
Jul 6, 2006
Glasgow
where as you CAN see the piggy back ECU on the car IF you crash it and then your insurance is null and void and if you had hit me i would be after your head on a spike because then my insurance would have to go up because you werent insured

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members