wayne's mk3 ibiza cupra

Sean1060

May 10, 2009
grimsby
alright mate, sorry to hear the ibiza went, but the leons are better imo. looks very nice, will keep an eye out for it around. i got a new front splitter for mine from westgate and think it was only about £20 its a win win. glad your pleased with it tho.

sean

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
Hi Sean,i will be buying a front splitter to finish the front end off.
Thanks,i did want the LCR but the one i wanted sold, and was a bargain price.
Will keep this probs 2 years, then buy the LCR
I gave it a good wash again, and wax today,and just took it for a blast,and got a few pictures on the way.
Will upload more soon.
Be nice to see your LCR mate, there's a guy on here from Grimsby Ian cupra's mate if you know him ?

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
It was awesome mate,its not aggressive map, its smooth, but soon picks up the power.
Will get it on the R/R sometime this year, to see if it's running 205bhp
I will load some more pics up in a min

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
well i miss the ibiza,but i love the leon, so deffo worth the step up

cupra7.jpg

mycupra4.jpg

cupra8.jpg

Just a few pics from todays blast

Jan 31, 2008
very nice mate, thems wheels in black would look sweet, or white, my mates just had his wheels done white on his red Type R and it looks mint

Sean1060

May 10, 2009
grimsby
Hi Sean,i will be buying a front splitter to finish the front end off.
Thanks,i did want the LCR but the one i wanted sold, and was a bargain price.
Will keep this probs 2 years, then buy the LCR
I gave it a good wash again, and wax today,and just took it for a blast,and got a few pictures on the way.
Will upload more soon.
Be nice to see your LCR mate, there's a guy on here from Grimsby Ian cupra's mate if you know him ?

alright mate it looks great in those pics, good job. about ian cupra,s mate are you asking if i konw him ?. yeah theres a few of us on here from around town should do a mini meet around some time.

sean

BKR

TorqueDefinesIntelligence
Jul 15, 2008
Grimsby
alright mate it looks great in those pics, good job. about ian cupra,s mate are you asking if i konw him ?. yeah theres a few of us on here from around town should do a mini meet around some time.

sean

iv tried to organise them before

got nowhere tbh as they all say they will come and then there is just 2 or 3 of us:ban:

flappy

Ferociously Rapid
Mar 28, 2007
Good to see you got it mate, will have to see them both together when I get back to GY

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs

sean

Yes was asking if you knew R44ko Ian Cupra mate. He has an awesome LCR

Agree with BKR mini meets get have been organised in the past,and some people don't turn up. I am one of those lol

But we will have to all meet up sometime. I have a friend Mashburn with LCR so could do a Scunny meet or a GY one night.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members