Went to G Force for a rolling road day

Deleted member 9157

Martin CUK said:
Just to go off topic, a lot of ppl off PGAC seem to go from 106s to Ibiza Cupra's, I had a 106 GTi before my Cupra! lol :D

Chris, I think there's definitely some kind of chip on your car mate! Maybe Superchip like I said as I heard that will take it to 180ish...?

Think its a subtle jump from like 120 to 156:p unlike jumping from a 120 to 225:p But wouldnt mind doing this!

There probably is... Martin, just wish i new what sort of chip, maybe i will have a go at looking at the ECU this W/E if my fingers dont freeze off.

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/rollingroad.html

Car is on here now... is the very unclean yellow one!

Sorry Ninja

Chris

Martin CUK

CruisinUK.com
Jul 13, 2004
NW
www.cruisinuk.com
Heh, the thing is my Cupra isn't massively quicker than my old 106 really, yet.... ;)

120bhp in a shoebox meant it was pretty nippy like! Yours must feel rapido compared to the 75bhp Quiksilver! :D

Deleted member 9157

Martin CUK said:
Heh, the thing is my Cupra isn't massively quicker than my old 106 really, yet.... ;)

120bhp in a shoebox meant it was pretty nippy like! Yours must feel rapido compared to the 75bhp Quiksilver! :D

Yeah it feels really Quick thats probably why i could not tell it had something done to it.

Will get it looked at after i come back from my hols:)

Cheers

Ninja

Cupra now gone :(
Oct 1, 2005
Reading
www.peugeot-gti.net
finally got the graphs scanned from the rolling road.. not that anyone was interested :p

Bhp and torque :

1-vi.jpg

Bhp and Boost :

2-vi.jpg

Bhp and Lambda (for some reason)

3-vi.jpg

Cheers

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.