What bar is the standard LCR FPR

swoosh225

Swoosh
Sep 17, 2007
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
Hi all just a quick question my mate has just given me a 4 bar FPR for nothing.Was just wondering whether there is any point changing the one on my LCR.Ive just fitted a forge FMIC and a decat pipe, would i notice any benefits replacing the FPR.:shrug:
Thanks in advance.

mattdavies

Pre-Facelift Bumpers FTW
Jan 24, 2009
Maidenhead
I believe the standard one is 3 Bar but i dont think there will be any gain, best bet would be to try it.

i think you ideally need it mapped for that FPR

Dani_b19

Apr 8, 2009
Why 3.5? thought you could only get 3 or 4 bar, 3 bar been fitted as standard on the LC and LCR's.

billyhas

May 22, 2003
kidderminster
Visit site
no need for 4 bar even for stage 2 on LCR.They have larger injectors so more than enough head room to stay at 3 bar.There would be absolutley no benefit fitting 4bar fpr for standard,stage 1 or stage 2

billyhas

May 22, 2003
kidderminster
Visit site
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyhas
Hi Kev,
Can you confirm as to wether i need a 4 bar fpr on an Leon Cupra R to go to Revo Stage 2.I already have the other hardware requirements.
Any help would be appreciated

Regards Bill

Hi Bill,

no you don't need a 4bar fpr... the LCR has larger injectors so it's not required. I believe there has been an error on our website for a while that 'should' now be correct!

Kev

Been there

andycupra

status subject to change
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyhas
Hi Kev,
Can you confirm as to wether i need a 4 bar fpr on an Leon Cupra R to go to Revo Stage 2.I already have the other hardware requirements.
Any help would be appreciated

Regards Bill

Hi Bill,

no you don't need a 4bar fpr... the LCR has larger injectors so it's not required. I believe there has been an error on our website for a while that 'should' now be correct!

Kev

Been there

wow thats interesting... there are LOADS of people out there who have fitted a 4bar fpr on their LCRs...
doh
and so much discussion on this so its amazing this has been going on for so long!

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
Blimey
I can remember asking jabba why revo needed 4 bar but they didnt... answer was lots of shrugging shoulders.
I wonder if they have changed there software ?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members