What did you and your MK2 do today?

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Washed, poilshed, waxed and interior dressed.
Posted on for sale section, a sad day indeed!
These machines are truly epic once tuned, always a smile to my chops just knowing whats available on tap : )...!

D

I noticed this yesterday. Great lookin car at a good price.

Fancy swapping me all your LED bulbs for my standard ones first before you sell lol.

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
Remembered what my car looks like when its clean
20130526_185051_zps2ddc90c1.jpg

ddc

Quick wash and polish, fitted new o/s fog light (darn stones!) Now decided I need to get some white mtec bulbs for my fogs!!

Oh and got my hands dirty cleaning EGR valve on daughters Fabia, cleared fault with VCDS fingers now crossed it stays OFF :)

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
Got the mufflerectomy done yesterday and within id say 30 miles the engine light came on, anybody think they could be related?? Theres no sensors past the dpf so not sure what issues it could cause

Daveb77

Mar 19, 2008
Why you selling mate?
What you replacing it with

Just had a change of heart, never really get to enjoy the beast for what it is! Modding never pays back, had a notional deposit on mines and waiting for dealership to take deposit on next car before deal is final! Closed the morra assured me ill get the car on Tuesday pick up 8th from heathrow!!!
Wait for it don't shoot me down- old man E46 M3... Car of my dreams sadly! Just think it will be a nicer place until I need to service it! Hope it all work out so won't say nout more till deal us done! Really cautious of selling private too!
Will miss this place though : (
D

Last edited by a moderator:

Daveb77

Mar 19, 2008
It was good mate ! Plenty cars :)
Thanks bud. You will need to show me the Beemer when you get it :)

Cool boss, some pics of the sunny coast?
Defo mate if Beamer works out, fingers crossed! Will be good to see the R leave it for dust : (
D

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Been a while since I went to Irvine Cruise. I'm from Ayrshire originally.

Will keep an eye out for you DB, I work in Renfrew.

All I done on the Leon today was pumped up a tyre! Got a slow puncture, TPM works a treat. Will be on holiday then working overseas for a few weeks so will be giving the Leon it's annual detail when I return.

Last edited:

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Raised the rear end ride height a little after realising I'd messed the handling up a bit. Also pumped up the front tyres which had both dropped to 22psi!!!!!! :confused:

Last edited:

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Had a very busy weekend over the weekend. Took the car to London O2 for Warriors Call and a visit to the Champions League Final, both venues were hectic :D getting around 550-570 to a full tank so kind of happy.

Came back on Sunday Morning only to find out all the family cars have been keyed :censored:[:@], Police came round but wont do f all. Gutted for fam but glad I had my car in London with me, or I would really have been pissed.

Gave the car a good clean and checked my sideskirts for paint colour match and its good :D but not a 100% great job even though the guy made me wait 2 months for them. So should have them fitted ready for GTI Inters, need the fitting kit though :(

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members