What did you and your MK2 do today?

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Gave the car an oil change and swapped over the pro race 1.2's and R888's for the standard LCR 19" alloys and Michelin supersport pilots for winter. Currently down south at centre parcs winfell forest fully loaded with bikes and enough of the mrs bags to last me a few years let alone a long weekend!!!:p

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Gave the car an oil change and swapped over the pro race 1.2's and R888's for the standard LCR 19" alloys and Michelin supersport pilots for winter. Currently down south at centre parcs winfell forest fully loaded with bikes and enough of the mrs bags to last me a few years let alone a long weekend!!!:p

Your just stopping a long the road from me I live in Penrith. I'll keep an out for you.

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Bought some Sonax perfect finish polish. Hopefully get one more good day in before the winter comes to give it a good detail and get rid of the swirls etc.

Hadnt used it much the past 5 days or so as had a hire car for work, a Hyundai i40. Not a bad car, though very very laggy.

Aug 28, 2013
Lanarkshire
Afternoon all, how's tricks?

Left car parked up for a week while I was on holiday, and the battery drained. Got it started, but the airbag warning light is stuck on. Between that, the service indicator and occasionally low fuel, I'm getting 3 bongs when I start the bloody thing!

I know how to reset the service indicator, but is there a way to reset the airbag warning or does it need plugged into a fault code reader/clearer?

If it does, would one of the wee Bluetooth readers do it? Been thinking about getting one for a while now anyway.

Cheers for any responses lads, as always.

CJcupra

Jan 11, 2013
Surrey
Had the rear valance sprayed.

20141004_180943_zpskydksww_edit_1412543803464_zpsakqwk7tt.jpg

jnpeden1

Aug 28, 2014
Gillingham/Ireland
Dpf issues ££££

Last week i noticed the DPF light had come on. I was just about to go for a blast up the motorway and the car went into limp mode.. ****.. Off to the dealer to try and get them to sort it but apparently the diagnostic said that the DPF needed replacing and would cost 1800 plus VAT.. Thanks to some research and threads on here i decided to get the DPF removed.

Got it taken out and the car remapped plus a performance remap to 200bhp.(All for £475) Picked the car up today and its like driving a different car.. Like driving a new car that's a lot more fun..

Definitely worth every penny. I Live in Kent and if you want the contact for the garage i used PM me. :funk:

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Afternoon all, how's tricks?

Left car parked up for a week while I was on holiday, and the battery drained. Got it started, but the airbag warning light is stuck on. Between that, the service indicator and occasionally low fuel, I'm getting 3 bongs when I start the bloody thing!

I know how to reset the service indicator, but is there a way to reset the airbag warning or does it need plugged into a fault code reader/clearer?

If it does, would one of the wee Bluetooth readers do it? Been thinking about getting one for a while now anyway.

Cheers for any responses lads, as always.

You need to clear the fault codes.

Do it ASAP as while airbag light is on, all your airbags are deactivated. So if you crash, they won't deploy....

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise